You probably have a sixth-generation iPad mini that’s been having hassle charging, you would possibly wish to improve to Apple’s newly-released iPadOS 15.6 working system.
An inside memo obtained by MacRumors earlier this month famous that some sixth-generation iPad mini items could fail to cost after being up to date to iPadOS 15.5. The problem has apparently been fastened with a software program replace.
The iPadOS 15.6 replace features a repair for the sixth-generation iPad mini whereby a charger or different USB-C accent won’t have been detected below iPadOS 15.5
The complete launch notes for iPadOS 15.6 embody the next:
– iPadOS 15.6 consists of enhancements, bug fixes and safety updates.
– TV app provides the choice to restart a stay sports activities recreation already in-progress and pause, rewind, or fast-forward
– Fixes a difficulty the place Settings could proceed to show that gadget storage is full even whether it is obtainable
– Fixes a difficulty that will trigger braille gadgets to decelerate or cease responding when navigating textual content in Mail
– Fixes a difficulty in Safari the place a tab could revert again to a earlier web page
– Fixes a difficulty the place iPad mini (sixth technology) could not detect a charger or different USB-C accent
For customers who select to stay on iPadOS 15.5 for now, restarting the iPad mini and/or disconnecting and reconnecting the charger could short-term resolve the difficulty, however updating to iPadOS 15.6 is important for a everlasting repair.
Keep tuned for added particulars as they change into obtainable.
By way of MacRumors